Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beach pictures...2 months old but as promised

Here are some of the beach pictures that I had said I would post and after seeing how cute my little one was, I just had to share some.  Needless to say, since he was just two months old, we didn't go out too much.  One excursion to the pool and one to the beach, plus once out for dinner.  Not much but it wasn't bad for his first trip to the beach at that age!  Below are some of my favorite pictures!

Mommy and Daddy with Harper in his first pool adventure!

Sleeping at the pool the next afternoon- so peaceful!
Harper's first time in the ocean at Port Aransas!

Mommy and Harper enjoying the ocean and sunshine

Nannie and Papa spoiling Harper and loving on him at the beach
In the condo at the beach talking to his Daddy and playing on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment