Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

4 Months Old!

On Sunday, August 1st, Harper turned 4 months old.  It still feels like just yesterday that I held him for the first time!  He is growing so fast and I just can't believe it.  We go to the doctor Wednesday for his checkup and shots so I'll know just how much he has grown then. 

His milestones at this point: he has rolled over a couple of times unassisted; is very close to sitting up on his own (he can sit there just barely assisted by hands and for about 30 seconds unassisted); I think he is starting to teethe because he gnaws on everything rather than suck on it and drools constantly; for the most part we sleep through the night maybe waking up once but sleeping very good!

After having such a great time on Saturday at the ranch and with such beautiful weather, we decided to venture back out there for Harper's 4 month old celebration with me, Daddy, and Kendall.  Below are some pictures of us all playing in the creek, riding the mule, and hanging out.  We had such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment