Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!















It was an incredibly hot, long weekend spent enjoying family and friends. Friday was a day off from work with Mom and I taking the girls to get pedicures and then lunch. A little shopping with Stacey and then cooking out and staying at my parent's house rounded out the day. Saturday we packed our stuff and headed to Fredericksburg to watch the horse races with Stacey and Justin. We followed that up by going to the ranch for a cookout and fireworks with my family and Dustin's. Sunday was recovering and cleaning (new carpet comes today!) then going to the movies with my mom. It was a great weekend. Now we look forward to Thursday evening when we head to Port Aransas with my family for a beach vacation! Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment