Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Port Aransas Vacation 2009



For the last week Dustin and I joined my entire family at the beach for our annual trip. It was absolutely beautiful!! This was probably the best I have ever seen the Texas coast. No seaweed, clean beaches, and beautiful sky! We had a fabulous time playing in the waves with all of the kids and catching some rays on the beach. I burned my face a bit on Saturday and had to spend most of Sunday inside. Both nights were spend in the pool and playing Mexican train dominoes. We made our annual pilgrimage to Crazy Cajun for dinner Monday night. It was hard to go home on Tuesday, but here we are back in reality. Now back to work until our next trip back to the lake later in August!



Weslyn and Kaileigh striking a pose in their new matching swimsuits. They are sooo much fun!


Dustin and I clowning around with my parents before going out for dinner.













No comments:

Post a Comment