Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

A Weekend Together


This weekend was an amazing weekend spent with my favorite person- my fabulous husband! Dustin and I spent quality time together Friday night then got to sleep in a little on Saturday. After we got moving, we headed to San Antonio for lunch, carpet shopping, and boat shopping. Yes, we are finally going to get new carpet for our rooms and yes, we want to trade our boat in and start over. After being on Dad's new boat, I realized I was indeed spoiled and wanted something new. :) The evening ended with dinner at the Burow's and more time together watching tv and trying to fix our A/C...long story but we got it fixed! Sunday we did Father's Day brunch with my parents and dinner with his family. This weekend just proved what a lucky woman I am to have found a caring husband and a best friend as great as Dustin. He made a weekend of unlucky news into a memorable fun weekend together. I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment