Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

A Weekend at the Lake







Thursday through Sunday was spent at Lake Buchanan with mine & Dustin's families. It was so incredibly hot but fabulous weather during the day for boating. Thursday and Friday nights brought some storms with high wind, hail, and rain (and tornadoes in the area!). I got a great tan and had fun with all. Dustin and I had a little trouble with our boat on Saturday- let's just say there was some paddling to shore and walking back to the cabins involved. Note to self: always make sure you have a cell phone! Had a good weekend overall but glad to be back at home in my own bed. Now my body just has to recover and let the bruises heal. Next trip up for us: the beach with my family in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment