Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin!

Last week we took Harper to the pumpkin patch at one of the churches here in town.  He was just getting over being sick which meant it wasn't an ideal time for pictures, but he was a trooper and made it through.  Here are a few of my favorites!

My favorite picture!!


My happy boy playing in the pumpkins

A last ditch chance among the big pumpkins
And here are a couple of my favorites from recently.  Tivy Homecoming was about a month ago and I had to fix Harper up good (because I knew his Daddy would just love it!) and took him to the parade.  Here he is in his yellow shirt and Homecoming ribbons. Unfortunately he fell asleep before the parade started and missed the best part at the beginning but he did manage to catch the last 10 minutes.

Tivy Fight Never Dies!
And here is from this last week.  Harper got to play in his Daddy's new truck and loved it. Guess he is going to be a truck boy after all (not like he has a lot of choice coming from our families)!!
Look at me driving!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment