Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun times with Nannie and Dackota!

Harper is currently staying with my mom until next month when he will start day care.  They have so much fun playing together and hanging out.  He has got where he is better at going with her up to school so she can work on and off.  Dackota is the best baby sitter as he takes Harper out on the playground in between naps and eating to look at the trees and "play".  Harper loves it and really loves Dackota.  He will just sit there and smile at him and talk to him.  I am so happy they can have that relationship as Kota is about the same age I was when he was a baby.  It's a bond that you can't break- not to mention an education for the teenager!

Here is a picture of Kota and Harper on the slide the other day at St. Peter's while Nannie worked.  I just love them- they are my two boys!!
And here is another one from today.  I went up to St. Peter's to feed Harper (it's only 2 blocks from work) and I walk in to find Harper sitting on Nannie's desk in Kota's hat just talking and smiling.  He is so darn cute and I love the kid so much! I definitely think he loves spending the time with Nannie and Kota (even if I do miss him terribly during the day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment