Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Harper's Baby Shower!

This last weekend was our baby shower at Tucker Hall at St. Peter's. In honor of my future All Star and his sporty room design, the hostesses (Dustin's aunts and sisters) decorated and served in true ballpark fashion.

Popcorn was the beginning course followed by options of Frito pies, hot dogs, nachos and other ballpark treats. Plenty of yummy desserts were available too!


We had an amazing turnout and I had an absolute blast seeing all my friends and then getting to open presents for my baby. Even Dustin said he enjoyed the shower! I can't think everyone enough for coming and supporting and for all of the wonderful gifts we received. I think minus a couple of bottles and few nick nacks, we are set for Mr. Harper Kothe!



And one of my favorite parts was getting to see Sam and her newest addition, Davis. I haven't seen her since October when she was 8 weeks away from delivery and now I got to see her and meet her absolutely darling son. It was hard to see them leave as I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I hoped but I know once Harper is here, we will be meeting up for Harper and Davis to have playdates! We'll get a jump start on teaching the boys how to be basketball players!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I didn't get to spend near enough time catching up. I cannot wait for your little boy to join us!

    ReplyDelete