Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

32 Week Check Up

I don't have my sonogram picture uploaded yet but we got to see little Harper last week (2/2) at our last check up. She wanted to check his size since he seemed to be growing quite fast! This was the first time since finding out he was a boy in November that we have seen him. Dustin and his mom were able to make it to the appointment with me.

We saw little Harper squirm and move as is his everyday activity- everyone comments on just how active he is (which my ribs are now seconding). But I knew he would take after his Dad and be an active boy! We watched as he punched the placenta multiple times (of course it was in the way of getting his picture taken so he had to!). Then he was moving his mouth a lot and my biggest fear of the child coming out talking looks to be true- not really but if he takes after his Dad, talking will come very early on! At this time, he weighs 4 pounds and looks to be healthy as can be. Oh and when they measured, he got the big Reichenau head it looks like...just what I wanted to hear. :)

But all in all, things are going wonderfully and I'm finally starting to show. We are getting very excited and can't wait to meet him in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment