Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

He is his father's son

So I've always made fun of how Dustin takes naps in his recliner.  He will take his blanket or Snuggie and cover the top or his head and his eyes, whether his body is covered or not.  I've asked and he doesn't really have reasoning (he does this even if it is night and no lights are on).  So needless to say I've just chalked it up to one of his weird little quirks. 

Last weekend we were staying at home and I left Harper in his pajamas to play in the morning.  I put him back in his crib for his morning nap and went in to check on him at one point.  This is what I found and couldn't believe it!!  Dustin can't deny this kid is his ever (besides looks, mannerisms are scarily similar...I'm thinking German temperament).
Funny thing is, Harper did the same thing the next day during a nap too!  He's such a funny kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment