Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More catching up!

This is the proud Papa! Already has him on a "big yellow machine"!  He just couldn't wait, even though Harper was sleeping very soundly at the time.
Here is Harper's naturally curly hair.  This is exactly like Dustin's when it is longer.  If we don't comb it out before it dries after his bath, it stays curly and frizzy like this.  It's so cute and makes him look like a different baby completely!
And here is Harper cuddled up after his bath.  After hating to be naked for the first 2 weeks of his life, he enjoys it and his baths now! 
And of course, here is me and my baby.  I love him so much...I wonder how many kisses he gets daily?!? I know he will outgrow that soon so I have to get them in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment