Watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 Days!!

In two days I will finally be meeting my baby boy Harper! We go to the hospital tomorrow night to start induction process. By Thursday morning we will know if we continue with the induction or have a C-section. Either way, Harper will be here Thursday, April 1st. He's such an on time boy...waiting for his official due date! We are so excited and can't wait to meet him. I'll post pictures once I get home from the hospital. And we already have his newborn portraits scheduled so those will follow soon! 2010 will be the best April Fool's Day ever!

2 comments:

  1. I can't take it anymore! Tell him to get here already! Davis wants to meet his teamate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Misty! Can't wait to hear the great news!

    ReplyDelete